The current version is 9.15.1a for World of Tanks 0.9.15.1 (7/26/2016)
- Damage Panel with Angles and Advanced HitLog
In front of every tank there’s a little white indicator showing the direction where
your tank is pointing at
- KillerEnte94 [EU] (for letting me continue support of this mod)
- KobkaG [RU] (for DamagePanel Script)
- GambitER [RU] (for his Advanced HitLog)
- Xft [EU] (for their HitLog config)
- 1. Install DamageLog.otf font from folder “1_Font”
- 2. From folder “2_DamagePanels” choose a Damage Panel you wish to install use the preview image to help.
- 3. Open a zip file of a choosen Damage Panel. select and drop res_mods folder into World_of_Tanks folder on your computer. Confirm any replacements
The green area shows the angle from -30° to 30° .(till the green line).
Your tank should be angled correctly if you stay in the green section
The yellow.one up to 45°, where your sidearmor gets vulnerable.
The red part is a very bad choice.
- Repair Timer (Not fixed yet)
- Zayaz Style CTRL Center Repair (Not fixed yet)
- Pop-Up Messages